The Hamilton Princess Hotel & Beach Club
Known as the "Pink Palace", the Hamilton Princess Hotel & Beach Club is your modern luxury oasis while spending time at the Coterie Retreat.
You've worked endlessly all year, so now you can take some time to unwind, relax, and allow us to pamper you.
Some highlights of our partner venue:
- Bermuda's only full service Marina. Think fun water sports and luxury yacht experiences.
- World class collection of contemporary art. You are able to take art tours as a guest of Hamilton Princess.
- Bermuda's only luxury urban resort.
- Walking distance to historic and vibrant downtown Hamilton
- Enjoy some of the Islands' most sought after restaurants, including Marcus'.
- Private beach club just minutes away
And that's just a snippet!
the hamilton princess hotel and beach club
We are happy to have negotiated a competitive rate for your stay in Bermuda. Hotel rates range from $199 - $219 + taxes and fees for Single and Double Occupancy. After registering, you will be provided with hotel booking instructions.
Press Release and Video from Bermuda Tourism Authority
Big Win for Bermuda Destination Weddings Business
Hamilton, Bermuda (January 15, 2018) – Munaluchi Bride Magazine, the number one multicultural wedding publication in the United States, is bringing its annual retreat to the island in what is described as a “profile-raising opportunity for Bermuda”. The Coterie Retreat will be a three-day conference of more than 100 wedding and event professionals, hosted at the Hamilton Princess Hotel & Beach Club in December 2018.
“People are excited. They’re ready to pack their bags and get here,” said Munaluchi Bride Magazine Sales and Marketing Director Nicole McKenzie. “I can tell you the buzz is extremely high. We just ended our retreat in December that was in South Africa and everyone was trying to figure out where we would be going next. How will we top South Africa? We made the announcement we were coming toBermuda and we have received positive responses from day one.”
“We have a dedicated strategy for growing the destination weddings space and attracting groups like the Coterie Retreat is one part of the sales and marketing efforts underway this year,” said Victoria Isley, Bermuda Tourism Authority chief sales and marketing officer. “TheMunaluchi community is influential so the quality of its Coterie Retreat in Bermuda will be critical toward attracting future wedding and honeymoon business. Alongside our local tourism partners, we will be working hard to show off all that Bermuda has to offer in the area of romance travel.”
Munaluchi Bride Magazine CEO/Editor-in-Chief Jacqueline Nwobu said: “The purpose of the conference is not only to educate, but to expose Bermuda to the destination wedding industry. We really want our planners to connect with the locals here in Bermuda. We want to be able to put Bermuda on the map in terms of romance travel.”
Ms Nwobu and Ms McKenzie visited the island last week to jump start the planning process for December 2018. They visited with localBermuda brands and retailers, event venues and hotels. Bermuda Tourism Authority Business Development Manager Christi Tucker and Hamilton Princess & Beach Club Director of Sales Erica Simmons are managing the Coterie Retreat group, estimated to generate 600 room nights and $300,000 in economic impact for the island’s economy during the shoulder season.
“We are delighted that Hamilton Princess & Beach Club has been chosen as the host hotel,” said Hamilton Princess General Manager Tim Morrison. “This is an exciting networking event for the wedding and event professionals from around the globe and is an important profile-raising opportunity for Bermuda. We are confident that the planners will fall in love with the island once they are here.”
Bermuda Tourism Authority22 Church Street
Hamilton HM 11, BermudaT 441 296 9200 F 441 296 9220
Travel to Bermuda
Bermuda is only a 90 minute flight from most East Coast locations with direct flights from the following locations:
- Flights Philadelphia (PHL) - Starting April 3 (American Airlines)
- New York (EWR) - Starting May 7 (United)
- Washington, DC (DCA) - Starting June 7 (American Airlines)
- Charlotte (CLT) - Starting June 9 (American Airlines)
- Flights New York (JFK) - Starting May 18 (JetBlue)
- Toronto (YYZ) - Starting May 3 (Air Canada)
*SEASONAL FLIGHT OFFERINGS VARY BASED ON AIRLINE DEPARTURE
Year Round Flights
- Boston (BOS) - JetBlue & Delta Airlines (Daily)
- New York (JFK) - JetBlue, American Airlines & Delta Airlines (Daily)
- Toronto (YYZ) - Air Canada (3-4 days a week*)
- Toronto (YYZ) - WestJet (3 days a week)
- Atlanta (ATL) - Delta Airlines (Daily)
- Miami (MIA) - American Airlines (Daily)
- London (LGW) - British Airways (5-7 days a week*)
Our Airline Partner
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for Coterie Retreat.
Please click here to book your flights! https://www.delta.com/flight-search/book-a-flight?cacheKeySuffix=f829c146-6f2a-4378-a713-f24505eb5833
*Please note the following:
- NOT ALL FARES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT
- Discounts apply to round trip travel only
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers
- Fare rules will determine eligibility
You may also call Delta Meeting Network at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMRM3
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800-number
Information on our ground transportation partners will be available soon.