Because we wanted something that was deeper yet non-intimidating like larger conferences, we arranged our keynotes, workshops, breaks and networking events to inspire new ideas, nourish your soul, and provide entertainment. Select seminars and breakouts are included with General Registration but may require a fee if purchased separately.
- Arrival and Registration 2pm - 5pm in Pivot Conference center lobby
- Munaluchi Meet and Greet at The Palazzo Hotel - Open to brides, grooms and wedding enthusiasts. Lite bites, cocktails, and a bridal fashion presentation.
- 6am -8:30am - Breakfast
- 6am -12pm - Registration in Pivot Conference center lobby
- 9am - 12:30pm - Morning Sessions
- 12:30pm -1:30pm - Lunch
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm - Focus Groups
- 3pm - 3:15pm Afternoon break with coffee, tea + snacks
- 3:15pm - 5pm - Workshops
- 5pm - 7:30pm - At Leisure
- 7:30pm -10pm Welcome Party
Registered attendees will receive an email with more details for Focus Group and Workshop signups in November. Sign-ups will be on a first come-first served basis.
- 6am - 8am - Power Breakfast
- 8:30am - 8:45am - Morning Sessions
- 12:15pm -1:15pm - Networking Lunch
- 1:25pm - 3:15pm - Afternoon Sessions + Panels
- 2:15-2:30pm - Afternoon break with coffee, tea, + snacks
- 3:15pm - 5pm - Workshops / Portfolio Reviews / Contract Reviews
- 5pm -6pm - At Leisure
- 6:15pm - Load Buses to White Party
- 7pm -11pm - White Party
Details on Workshops and Sign-ups for Portfolio and Contract Reviews to be announced.
- 6am - 8am - Power Breakfast
- 8:30am - 10:05am - Morning Sessions
- 10:15-10:30am - Morning Break with coffee, tea + snacks
- 10:30am - 1:00pm - Sessions and Panels
- 1pm -5pm - Lunch To Go with Tickets to Bird Garden and/or afternoon at leisure
- 7pm -8pm - Awards Gala Cocktail Hour
- 8pm -12am - Awards Gala (Dinner + Dancing)
Interested in having your spouse or partner attend the social events and/or Awards Gala? Email us at email@example.com for rates. Only limited space available.
- Breakfast on own
- Day at leisure.
- Cultural Tours and Excursions in Johannesburg + Soweto.
Optional Johannesburg + Soweto Cultural Tours will require a fee - Details and pricing to be provided.
(Please note, agenda and topics subject to change without notice)
Here are some of the topics that will be covered by our speakers. More to be announced!
- Remember Why You Started: How to Reactivate Your Brand
- How to Stay Relevant When you Think You’ve Given All You Got
- Photographers - Attracting the Clients You Want
- "Networker in Chief" - How To Take Networking to the Next Level
- How to Perfect the Proposal and Handle Pricing Objections
- Email Etiquette - Start Sending Emails That Turns to Sales
- Understanding and Marketing to LGBT Couples
- Transitioning from Your 9-5. What You Need to Know
- How to Create a Company Culture with a Solid Foundation
- Growing Pains - How to Grow a Solid Team and Manage Your Team Effectively
- SEO for Wedding Professionals
- Social Media Marketing for Wedding Professionals
- Destination Weddings - Targeting the Destination Couple
- Panel: Getting Published in a Saturated Wedding Market. How to Make Your Submissions Stand Out to Publishers
- Panel: Breakdown of Your Business Contract Essentials
- TownHall - Wedding Vendors UnCut: A Raw and Uncut Conversation about Building Community in the Wedding Industry
- Make Your Website a Lead Generating Machine with These 7 Secrets
- Breakout - Creating a Style That Mimics Your Personality (Event Designers/Planners)
- Breakout - Photoshoot Opportunity (Decor, Details and Fashion)
- Breakout - 4 Must-Haves for Your Coterie Member Profile
- Breakout - Newbies - How to Make a Presence in a New Industry
- Breakout - Finance Basics for Entrepreneurs